Legal Advice at the Right Price - 0800 0931528

Lawyers Online is a SRA Regulated Law Firm offering the best specialist advice in all areas of law across the United Kingdom.

  • Over 100,000 legal enquiries answered
  • All enquiries treated in the strictest confidence
  • First class advice in whatever area of law you need legal expertise in


I was very impressed with the service I received.

Rachel Hoy

Type a question in the box below for a consultation with our specialist team

Average response time 20 mins
(during normal office hours)

Or call us on
0800 0931528

Calls are free of charge.

Worried about Redundancy?

Contact our Employment lawyers, to understand your legal rights.

Concerned about Divorce?

Contact our Family lawyers, for the best legal advice for you and your family.

Facing potential Bankruptcy?

Contact our specialist lawyers, for financial advice to help you through the difficulties.

Need Business Advice?

Contact our Corporate lawyers, for the best advice for you and your company.

Fixed Fees

As a national organisation we are able to provide you with the best price for legal representation in your geographical area. Click below to see how competitive we are.

Please click here for a quotation

Legal advice to obtain mortgagesfrom £150
Separation Agreementsfrom £150
Will Drafting Servicefrom £95
Employment Settlement Agreementsfrom £149
Transfer of equity in propertyfrom £150
Employment Disputes
Civil Litigation
Investment Property
Contractual Disputes
Shareholder Agreements

A Judgement against you?

Contact our lawyers, who will help you remove it so you can move forward.

A Contract Dispute?

Contact our specialist lawyers, for the best Contractual Legal advice to help you settle.

An Inheritance Dispute?

Contact our Wills and Probate lawyers, to resolve matters for you.

An Employment Tribunal?

Contact our Employment lawyers, so you may completely understand the process.

The Small Claims Court?

Contact our specialist lawyers, that can explain the court procedure.

A Personal Injury Claim?

Contact our Personal Injury lawyers, who will help you with your claim.

A Medical Negligence Claim?

Contact our Medical Negligence lawyers who will help you claim compensation.