Legal Advice at the Right Price - 0800 0931528

When a person dies it is essential to establish whether they have left a will or not and if they have who have they named as an executor.

Our specialist Wills, Probate and Planning solicitors can help in the administration of an estate. If your relative did not leave a will then you might want to get Probate to become the administrator of their estate.

Alternatively you may want to contest the will of a relative who has excluded you from a will. A relative may not have been mentally capable when they wrote the will.

Estate Administration

Our specialist solicitors are here to provide you with straight forward advice on anything from applying for a Grant of Probate to dealing with Inheritance Tax

Ask a Lawyer a Wills & Probate Law Question Now

Call us 0800 0931 528

Or email